Ready to earn some passive income and/or create a freebie to grow your email list?
Let’s grow your clientele by packaging your content and share your knowledge with an eBook!
I’ve done the hard part and saved you money from hiring a designer, so that you can focus your time on information and your sales pitch!
17 Pages of Canva Templates for you to use today!
- Cover Pages
- Copyright Page
- Introduction Page
- Table of Contents
- Chapter Page
- 4 Content Page Layout Options
- 2 Quote Pages
- 1 Checklist Page
- 2 Worksheet Layout Options
- You can also change the colors and fonts and add your own photos
- Use these templates to create eBooks for your brand over and over
- Free fonts used from within Canva
Here’s how it works:
- You access the eBook template through email download link.
- You can add your own text and change fonts.
- You can change the colors.
- Add your own images (I recommend using www.pexels.com for high quality stock photos).
- Save as a PDF or PNG.
Have any questions? Do not hesitate to use the chat button on the right corner to speak instantly with me!